Yacht Details & rates
This Bavaria 36 Cruiser is perfect for smaller groups of up to 6. It is easy to handle and maneuver whist offering a great sail too.
Contact us today for more information and to check availability.
|Bavaria CR36 – Kiwi||2013||36||3||1||6+1|
|CHARTER PRICES PER WEEK (€)
(7 Nights/6 Days)
|21 Sep -13 May||14 May -10 Jun||11 Jun - 23 Sep|
- Friendly & professional service by our staff at the pontoon
- Yacht charter with standard equipment as per inventory list
- Kalkara Marina berthing free for entire charter (Excluding water & electricity)
- Storage of luggage at the pontoon
1) Insurance Waiver
€35 per day for yachts up to 40′ (minimum charge €245)
€45 per day for yachts > 40′ (minimum charge €315)
With NO Security Deposit
2) Insurance Waiver
€25 per day for yachts up to 40′ (minimum charge €175)
€35 per day for yachts > 40′ (minimum charge €245)
Plus Security Deposit reduced to €595
(Dinghy and Outboard are not covered)
3) Security Deposit
Refundable cash deposit for yachts up to 40′ – €2000
Refundable cash deposit for yachts > 40′ – €3000
Security deposit may be paid by credit card only upon presentation of damage waiver insurance certificate from a reputable insurance company.
- Embarkation (21st June – 21st September) @ 18:45hrs. Rest of the year 17:00hrs (For clients arriving after dark, check-in will be done the following day)
- Disembarkation @ 08:30hrs (For clients leaving early morning, check-out will be done a day before)
The above times are for contractual purposes and early check-in may be arranged with the management
- Gas BBQ hire - €40
- Paddle board - €40
- Skipper Per Day – €200
- Hostess Per Day- €180
- Outboard Per Week – €80
All rates are inclusive of VAT
€35 – Provisions for up to 6 persons (washing up liquid, sponge, bin liners, matches, toilet and kitchen rolls, fruit plate, water, orange juice, wine, packet of biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar & milk)
3 cabin yachts – €95
4 cabin yachts – €115
5 cabin yachts – €130
6 cabin yachts/catamarans – €145
(Includes full water tanks, cooking gas bottles, linen, blanket and towel for each crew member & end cleaning)
Yachts are delivered with full tanks (clients are asked not to refuel the yachts outside the marina without authorisation from the management).
Refuelling will be done at Kalkara Marina; clients are charged per litre.