Yacht Details & rates
This 2014 Dufour 410GL is perfect for small groups of up to 6 and is easy to handle.
This yacht is a great sail and perfect for exploring local waters.
Contact us today for more information and availability.
|Dufour 410GL – Baltazar King||2014||41||3||2||6+1|
|CHARTER PRICES PER WEEK (€)
(7 Nights/6 Days)
|21 Sep -13 May||14 May -10 Jun||11 Jun - 23 Sep|
- Friendly & professional service by our staff at the pontoon
- Yacht charter with standard equipment as per inventory list
- Kalkara Marina berthing free for entire charter (Excluding water & electricity)
- Storage of luggage at the pontoon
1) Insurance Waiver
€40 per day for yachts up to 40′ (minimum charge €280)
€55 per day for yachts 41′ and over (minimum charge €385)
With NO Security Deposit
2) Insurance Waiver
€30 per day for yachts up to 40′ (minimum charge €210)
€40 per day for yachts 41′ and over (minimum charge €280)
Plus Security Deposit reduced to €700
For bookings/flotilla of over 3 yachts, Option 2 is compulsory.
(Dinghy and Outboard are not covered)
3) Security Deposit
Refundable cash deposit for:
Yachts up to 40′ – €3,000
Yachts 41′ and above – €4,000
Catamarans - €5,000
Security deposit is to be paid by credit card.
- Embarkation (21st June – 21st September) @ 18:45hrs. Rest of the year 17:00hrs (For clients arriving after dark, check-in will be done the following day)
- Disembarkation @ 08:30hrs (For clients leaving early morning, check-out will be done a day before)
The above times are for contractual purposes and early check-in may be arranged with the management
- Gas BBQ + gas cylinder hire - €45 per week
- Paddle board - €45 each per week
- Skipper – €235 per day
- Hostess - €210 per day
- Outboard – €95 per week
- Wifi Modem - €70 per week
- Snorkeling Equipment - 2x FREE then €6 each
- Extra Night on yacht €30 per person (Min. €60)
All rates are inclusive of VAT
€40 – Provisions for up to 6 persons (washing up liquid, sponge, bin liners, matches, toilet and kitchen rolls, fruit plate, water, orange juice, wine, packet of biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar & milk)
3 cabin yachts – €110
4 cabin yachts – €135
5 cabin yachts – €160
6 cabin yachts/catamarans – €170
(Includes full water tanks, cooking gas bottles, linen, blanket and towel for each crew member & end cleaning)
For charters with a duration of more than 1 week, price for extra linen and towels is €12 per person per week. However if the crew is changed from week to the other, client must repurchase the full service pack and have the boat cleaned, linen and towels changed and water tank refilled at the Kalkara marina on an agreed date.
Yachts are delivered with full tanks (clients are asked not to refuel the yachts outside the marina without authorisation from the management).
Refuelling will be done at Kalkara Marina; clients are charged per litre.
If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date.
Bookings from September to June – If Charterer cancels more than 35 days before charter date, Malta Charters will reimburse Charterer in full.
If Charterer cancels 34 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date.
Please Note: We advise clients to contract a full travel insurance to cover any Covid related problems leading to cancellation.