Bareboat Charter Fleet
BAREBOAT YACHT CHARTER
Bareboat charters are ideal for a weekend break with friends, a one week family holiday or any other event.
If you would like to charter a private yacht in Malta for you and your family & friends then look no further.
We are constantly updating our fleet and have the largest selection of highly maintained yachts in Malta. .
This Summer, we have over 30 different yachts that can be hired bareboat or with one of our experienced skippers.
Prices vary on the time of year, size of yacht, number of guests and length of trip.
Get in contact today and let us know more about your requirements so we can provide you with a more accurate quote.
Things To Note
- To charter bareboat a member of the group must have a recognised and valid maritime licence.
- A security deposit is required.
- Fuel is charged on consumption and settled on return.
All Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
- Friendly & professional service by our staff at the pontoon
- Yacht charter with standard equipment as per inventory list
- Kalkara Marina berthing free for entire charter (Excluding water & electricity)
- Storage of luggage at the pontoon
1) Insurance Waiver
€35 per day for yachts up to 40′ (minimum charge €245)
€45 per day for yachts > 40′ (minimum charge €315)
With NO Security Deposit
2) Insurance Waiver
€25 per day for yachts up to 40′ (minimum charge €175)
€35 per day for yachts > 40′ (minimum charge €245)
Plus Security Deposit reduced to €595
(Dinghy and Outboard are not covered)
3) Security Deposit
Refundable cash deposit for yachts up to 40′ – €2000
Refundable cash deposit for yachts > 40′ – €3000
Security deposit may be paid by credit card only upon presentation of damage waiver insurance certificate from a reputable insurance company.
- Embarkation (21st June – 21st September) @ 18:45hrs. Rest of the year 17:00hrs (For clients arriving after dark, check-in will be done the following day)
- Disembarkation @ 08:30hrs (For clients leaving early morning, check-out will be done a day before)
The above times are for contractual purposes and early check-in may be arranged with the management
- Gas BBQ hire - €40
- Paddle board - €40
- Skipper Per Day – €180
- Hostess Per Day- €180
- Outboard Per Week – €80
- Gennaker Per Week – €225 (only available on certain yachts)
- Marine biologist on board Per Day – €180 (call +356.77793592 for more info)
All rates are inclusive of VAT
€35 – Provisions for up to 6 persons (washing up liquid, sponge, bin liners, matches, toilet and kitchen rolls, fruit plate, water, orange juice, wine, packet of biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar & milk)
3 cabin yachts – €95
4 cabin yachts – €115
5 cabin yachts – €130
6 cabin yachts/catamarans – €145
(Includes full water tanks, cooking gas bottles, linen, blanket and towel for each crew member & end cleaning)
Provisions will be delivered on the yacht before clients’ arrival if a clear shopping list is provided at least 3 days before check-in.
Yachts are delivered with full tanks (clients are asked not to refuel the yachts outside the marina without authorisation from the management).
Refuelling will be done at Kalkara Marina; clients are charged per litre.